French colonial inspired bedroom with a tartan Scottish bathroom with it’s own seven foot cast iron bath with overhead shower. We’re keeping the alliance going as Balmuirfield House also has a cheeky wee mention in this year’s Michelin guide book.
South facing room in blue, green and gold make it a feast for the eyes. Oppulent fabrics adorn the carved four poster. Luxury bathroom with separate shower and bath add to the feeling of indulgence and also makes this room popular to those travelling with mobility issues. Views through the bird laden trees to our wee pond.
The solid oak four poster commands your attention as you enter this room with the promise of a great nights sleep. A distinctly Scottish feel to this south facing room with Rennie Mackintosh fabrics, Antique prints and furniture. Large and bright bathroom.
Open the door and enter into the world of the Pharoahs……well almost. You’re still in Scotland but we’ve added more than a hint of elegent Egypt. Ornately carved mahogany bed, Persian carpets and subtle tones bring this room to life. South and west facing windows brings plenty of light into the largest of our rooms.
- Prices from £95 - £145 for double occupancy
- £65 - £95 Single Occupancy
- Rates are inclusive of breakfast.
- During our busy periods we require a minimum two night stay. However, we do sometimes have rooms available for a one night stay, so please get in touch to find out. Book direct with us for the best prices.
- Please read our terms and conditions prior to booking.